This is a window's shell that hides conveniently on the right edge of your screen. Just run your mouse over to the right of the screen and out pops "Keep It Simple" with buttons for all of your favorite/most frequently used applications! In addition, "Keep It Simple" comes standard with a built in loan payment calculator, internet search engine, internet page jump (just type in the address and it gets you there in your favorite web browser), calendar, address book and CD player.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Browse web, view & collect images.
- Download the first torrent on a web page.
- Search quickly through the site you are visiting.
- Turn secondary windows to "emerging" state.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Search for torrents files on all torrent sites using the toolba...
- Do more tab functions in Google Chrome.
- Put a spotlight area on presentations to attract the viewers to...
- Add a Google search toolbar to your Firefox.
- Manage your Web site content, ad campaigns, and keyword lists.