From Karen Kenworthy:
Create a desktop shortcut to any time zone, allowing you to switch between zones with just the click of your mouse. Take control of Windows' Time Zones. Now you can create a desktop shortcut to any time zone, allowing you to switch between zones with just the double-click of your mouse. You can even create your own custom time zones, enabling or disabling settings such as Daylight Saving Time. When you change zones, your computer's clock is adjusted automatically. Or, at any time, the Zone Manager can synchronize your computer's clock to one of the ultra-precise Internet Time Servers.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4.3 has limited the names of custom time zones to 16 characters or less to work around a limitation of some versions of Windows.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Display a multi-user and customizable international clocks on y...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Organize your desktop and open programs quickly with multiple f...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Bring more attraction and productivity to your desktop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Display a clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Launch programs, URLs, and e-mail addresses.
- View both local and selected times simultaneously with this Yah...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Display stylish and quality clock on your desktop.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- View clock embedded in cloudy sky on your desktop.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Display time and date on your desktop.
- Decorate your screen and keep up with the time.
- Watch an alarm clock running along the countryside road.
- Shut down your system at particular time.