From WineWorks Software:
Small Business Manager handles customers, orders, projects, products and supplies, as well as purchase orders, expenses, invoicing, payments, and account ledger entries. The software has two Wizards to simplify new product additions and Accounts postings. Suppliers/vendors are tracked, as well as shippers and employees. Product categories, Expense codes and Project types are customizable to your particular operation. You have the ability to set price categories for each customer/client. For instance, you may have wholesale, retail, or consumer customers. Each product can then be assigned a price level for each category, so when an order is filled, the price of products automatically is set for that customer.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7.2 fixes minor bug in closing form with no records.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Secure, share, track, and manage the documents your organizatio...
- Manage your Salon business including custormers, employees, act...
- Organize and manage your quote requests and purchase orders.
- Establish helpdesk and customer relations services.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Edit your Web site creating documentation for developer teams.
- This is a test.
- Enjoy different types of classic Minesweeper.
- Manage your contacts, customers, sales, and marketing.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is good software for the self-employed person."
Version: K.I.S.S. Small Business Manager 1.3.4
I liked the home screen where you can navigate to the various sections easily. I run a landscape business, so I was able to set up my clients, jobs (called projects) and track expenses for my business. It also posts automatically to accounts.
Would like more targeted reports, but there is a bunch of them. Also would like ability to create ongoing job/projects that have no ending date.
This software is very comprehensive for the price. I like the tasks calendar, the client base, invoicing, and the help menus. The reports seem to cover all the basics I need to see how I am doing with my business. It is really targeted toward the self-employed with maybe 1 employee (that's me) because it doesn't do payroll.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content