TikiWiki is your Groupware or Content Management System solution with a long list of features to help you build a compelling web-based community: Wikis, Forums, Blogs, Articles, Image Gallery, Map Server, Link Directory, Translation, and Internationalization. TikiWiki has a little of something for everyone and the JumpBox for TikiWiki gives you a chance to kick its tires with minimal effort.
The JumpBox for TikiWiki provides a simplified way to deploy and maintain TikiWiki either on-premise, in the cloud or in a data center. Termed "Open Source as a Service" this technology enables you to focus your time on using software rather than implementing and maintaining it. With a growing collection of over fifty different conveniently-packaged Open Source applications, the JumpBox library is the most comprehensive set of "run anywhere, run instantly" server infrastructure. Explore the benefits of "Open Source as a Service" and try the JumpBox for TikiWiki today to eliminate headaches and reclaim your time.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Deploy the Moinmoin wiki system in minutes with no complicated ...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Quickly implement document management.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Edit your Web site creating documentation for developer teams.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Deploy Foswiki in minutes with no complicated setup scripts.
- Collaborate on data that resides in disparate external systems.
- Establish wiki and application platform for communities and ent...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Deploy the PMwiki collaborative system with no complicated setu...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Enable the Wiki platform to be extended, tailored, and integrat...
- Organize research material and build knowledge bases and projec...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage information and create a dashboard for the management.
- Use AJAX-based Wiki designed to operate like CHM viewer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: