CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (143MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
Nagios is an Open Source host, service and network monitoring system that will watch your network and alert you to problems before your clients or end-users do. The system runs checks on hosts and services that you specify using plugins that return status information to Nagios. When problems are encountered the system will send notifications to system administrators so that they can take action on the problem. Deploying an application as a JumpBox provides a dramatically-reduced path to getting started with the software. Aside from installation benefits it yields other advantages such as portability across computing environments and simplified ongoing maintenance of the application.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.9 is a maintenance release.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Discover SNMP enabled devices and provide enterprise-class reli...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor employee computer activities, keep employee on track at...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manage and monitor your employees via the Internet.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and get alerts about your software perfomance, services...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor all your childrens computer activities.
- Record activities on your PC and have the log sent via LAN or e...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Connect to mon.itor.us easily.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control applications your computer executes when it starts up.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Keep track of IP-connected devices.
- Monitor data changes with indicators and gauges.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Monitor your system and applications and protect them from harm...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content