From Colourful Apps:
Adds a battery to your dashboard, with info on the current state of your laptop's battery as well as an indication of how much time you can use your battery before it's empty, or how long it takes until it's fully charged.
What's new in this version: Juice 1.3 adds support for Retina MacBooks.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- ITunes alarm clock.
- Monitor laptop battery health.
- See the important information about your MacBook's battery.
- Timer app in the menu bar.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Replacement for the menu bar battery meter.
- Widget that counts Dashboard activations.
- Menu bar app that displays advanced information about the state...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: