From Theoretic Labs:
Jishobot is a comprehensive Japanese / English dictionary. Some of its major features include:
- Full offline use. No network connection necessary!
- Look up over 130,000 Japanese words with over 200,000 English definitions.
- Bookmark words that you want to save for a quick reference later.
- Read words in kanji, kana, romaji, and their English definitions.
- Deepen your understanding of words with individual Kanji character meanings.
- Search by any of the following:
-- Kana (Hirigana or Katakana)
For questions or feedback, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jishobot's wordlist is provided by the excellent EDICT dictionary in accordance with the license provisions found at http://www.edrdg.org/edrdg/licence.html
What's new in this version:
Fixes for OS 3.0