From Kaeawc Farore:
This is a map for Jedi Knight II based on The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. This map takes the gameplay of Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast to the world of Hyrule. Based on the main town from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, this map is a must have for fans of the Nintendo game. The map is designed for all types of combat play and is great for gun battles. This map does not support bots. Also, the music from A Link to the Past has been added to this map.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Get close to your enemies in this map for Halo CE.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Add the Two on Six map to C&C Generals.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Download this custom multiplayer map for Rogue Spear.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Defeat all your opponents in this single-player map for Warcraf...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This was posted here without my permission"
Version: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Hyrule Town Map
I put a lot of work into creating this map for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. As one of my first maps, I take a lot of pride in it. Credit was given to the actual author, and I do appreciate that.
I am thoroughly surprised to find it not only posted on a site I never submitted my work to. Also, this map is NOT for Jedi Academy as I have not yet released a version of Hyrule Town for Jedi Academy. I would hope that this submission can be modified so that it is at least correct.