From XonX Project:
A "Jaguar XTerm Update" has been posted to the XFree86 4.2.0 package at http://sourceforge.net/projects/xonx/. This update is required for Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar), but it should not be applied if you are running Mac OS X 10.1. (It will break xterm on earlier systems.) Once you have installed this update, XFree86 4.2.0 should run well on Jaguar.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Access multiple Macs across a network seamlessly or with any RD...
- VNC viewer.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Tracks bandwidth usage for your Fritz!Box.
- Manage, update and maintain Apple devices including Mac, iPad a...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Scan active services on specified IP.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Intuitive user interface for VPN connections.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Try this classic solitaire games collection.
- Control your computer via WiFi from your smartphone.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Install OS X on unsupported Macs.
- Intel-native Wireshark build.