JOC Master Shutdown is a system utility for Win9x/NT/2000/XP that allows to automatically shutdown your computer, a remote computer or a complete LAN domain. Shutdown, restart, log off, hibernate, suspend or lock computer(s) immediatelly, at schedule time or by command line mode. Rather than going to each computer individually, you can restart or shutdown all the computers in a LAN domain, by clicking a button. Saves time and work.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Schedule Windows shutdown, restart, or log-off.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Automate your PC shutdown operation with multiple features.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Automate shutdown, restart, or logoff operations.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Track and quickly relaunch your most recently run programs.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display a shutdown icon and restart icon on your desktop.
- Shut down or log off your Windows session with a mouse click.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Manage various system tasks with tray icon.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Schedule or force your PC to shutdown, hibernate, or reboot.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Log off, restart, hibernate, standby, and turn off your compute...
- Manage and schedule sign-off options of your computer using Goo...
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Automate a variety of tasks at specified times.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: