From Christopher Brochtrup:
JGlossator can perform a gloss of Japanese text complete with de-inflected expressions, readings, audio pronunciation, example sentences, pitch accent, and kanji information. JGlossator will automatically gloss any Japanese text that you copy to the clipboard. JGlossator is highly configurable and allows you to modify many of the default behaviors and settings. You can also perform a gloss using your favorite EPWING dictionaries. Just add them to the Dictionary Setup tab of the Options dialog. Some of the shortcuts are: ESC for place cursor in the input box, Up for (when the input box has focus) clear text in the input box text, Backspace for (when the input box doesn't have focus) go back through the history, Ctrl + Up for go back through the history, and Ctrl + down go forward through the history.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 has added EDICT definition search, kanji search, Frequency save token, and fixed bug that prevents frequency lookup of katakana words.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Prepare for your TOEFL test.
- Read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Collection on Windows 8 P...
- Explore and learn English from Longman English Dictionary on yo...
- Investigate the Bible text and search for possible codes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Provide fully featured scientific calculator with convert fract...
- Find, download & post Usenet articles.
- Discover ancient secrets of Tekka tribe.
- Add new words, write notes for each word, and update explanatio...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content