From SISU Works:
JBoss (pronounced Jay Boss) is an open source, Java based application server. Because it is Java based, JBoss can be used on any operating system that supports Java. It is an open source project. This is an installer for it
What's new in this version:
- improved basic installer
- added start/stop scripts
- added boot-at-runtime scripts
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Java EE 5 application server.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Java swing component for editing XML content.
- High-end mail server app.
- Receive many helpful tips and pointers related to Java programm...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Telnet, SSH, SSH2, modem, ISDN terminal emulator.