InterMapper, network managers get complete visibility of their network, no matter how small and centralized or large and distributed. Live maps give a visual, real-time view of traffic flows through and between network elements and links. Status Windows and Strip Charts provide easy access to critical network data (traffic, errors, utilization and outage information) simplifying problem diagnosis and device maintenance. InterMapper shows you potential network problems often before users and customers suffer downtime or poor performance. SNMP and ping probes discover and query elements across your distributed network whether it spans several rooms, a building, an office park, or distributed locations. Synthetic transactions test critical applications and alert you to email, web, or directory server problems.
What's new in this version: Version 5.6.9 fixes charting of the NTP stratum for real.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Track down network delays.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Scan your network, identify devices and operating systems.
- Manage and protect your DNS.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Control users and manage connections to your wireless access po...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage network with a lot of useful features.
- Control your customer's computer, view desktop, chat, and trans...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Get a collection of common network utilities.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Store important network utilities in one place.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Anylize the network tracking, recovering, and assigning IP addr...
- Gather hardware and software information from every computer on...
- Track connections and notify on lost or restore.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Scan IP or MAC addresses for network monitoring and connection ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content