InterGate Policy Manager - A comprehensive Internet access management solution, providing fine grained control of web content access, usage of Peer to Peer, Instant Messaging and Skype networks, logging and reporting of user activity, as well a core IP router and firewall to provide advanced protection to your network.
Advanced Web Filtering - For complete control over who can see what and when they can see it, what they can do and when they can do it, InterGate Policy Manager filters can be applied on a per user, per group or even a per machine basis, and can be effective at specific times of day and/or days of the week
- Intercept Block or allow web site access by category, according to a centrally served IBM-powered database of over 100 million sites in 80 well-organized categories, which are updated on a daily basis
- Inspect Block or allow the use of Instant Messaging apps (eg AIM, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger), P2P apps (eg eDonkey, eMule, Kademlia, BitTorrent, Gnutella (Morpheus, LimeWire), Kazaa), the Internet telephony app, Skype, as well as Anonymizers such as HotSpot Shield and Netshade
- User-defined filters Block or allow access to specific sites
- Protocol Filters Block or allow specific types of traffic e.g. FTP, HTTP
Comprehensive Reporting - The Intelligence reporting tool displays in graphic detail all Internet activity by user, group, IP address, protocol, web site category and bandwidth usage. It can combine virtually any of these in a custom report that can be viewed at any time for up-to-the-minute network monitoring
Secure Firewall, Core Router and More - InterGate Policy Manager incorporates a secure level three firewall, using stateful packet inspection, to prevent unauthorized access into the local network from the Internet, in addition to the industrial strength, high performance TCP/IP Router, DHCP Server, DNS Server, Remote Access Server, Fallback and Connection Teaming capabilities
What's new in this version: New features
- IBM-powered URL database for world class web filtering
- Hotspot Shield, NetShade blocking added to Intercept
- ACL support added to Protocol Blocks feature
- Filter All filter set added to allow global exceptions
- Adds an option to override or keep ISP assigned DNS addresses
- Adds support for LDAP authentication within sub OUs
- Adds unli... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Enable/disable hidden functions of Finder, Dock, QuickTime, Saf...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- System maintenance and antivirus utility.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Parentally controlled Web filter app.
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Parentally controlled web filter app.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Protect your Mac from viruses and spyware.