From JumpingMinds Software:
InkGestures is a Microsoft Word 2003 add-in that enables you to edit documents using the pen on a Tablet or Ultra-Mobile PC. With InkGestures you have access to over twenty copyediting commands. Capitalize words. Italicize words. Create bullet lists. Insert text. All with a pen. With pen-based editing you can make changes to a document much like you would on paper yet have your changes applied to the document immediately. Plus InkGestures makes it easier to edit when and where you want. Whether you're sitting on an airplane editing a manuscript or on the couch editing an assignment, you can be more productive with InkGestures and your mobile PC.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Take a suite of essential everyday software tools wherever you ...
- Apply desired changes in multiple MS Word documents.
- Create PDF file from any windows file effortlessly.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert files to PDF format and convert PDF files to Word forma...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Edit, process, and exchange documents with Microsoft Office use...
- Perform text extraction in the .NET environment.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Embed a word processor ActiveX control into your Visual Basic a...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Process your text files in plain text, MS Word, Rich Text, and ...
- Store your important documents in one encrypted archive.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert Word documents into HTML Web page.
- Get an explorer replacement.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Convert Word documents to PDF format and e-mail them directly.