InerziaIcon is the all-in-one answer for your icons organization needs. It features an advanced user interface that can help you in sorting out, filtering, editing and searching your icons collection. You can also create a new Retina display compatible icon directly from InerziaIcon. Key features:
- Organize your icons in Collections, filter them and keep your Library organized with plenty of details.
- Automatically organize icons with Smart Collections
- Edit your icons with more than 25 Core Image filters
- Keep your editing history with automatic backups. Restore to an older version even in different sessions.
- Apply your icons to folders, documents, applications and volumes.
- Export as image with desired size or as ICNS.
- Manage, edit and convert ICO documents.
- Create Retina-display compliant icons with existing PNG images.
- Many more to come with future updates!
- PLEASE NOTE: PNG files required to create a new icon must be created in a third-party application.
What's new in this version: Improvements:
- The discrete graphic card is not required anymore (applies only to notebooks).
- Fixed an issue with the creation of a new icon
- Fixed a problem with the Inspector
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Customize your system's icons and convert your images to icons.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Fast text editor.
- Sort, convert, rename, rescale, crop, frame, ZIP images. Create...
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Veteran icon extractor.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Play and organize media files that QuickTime supports.
- Copy and paste and add effects to your icons via Control-click ...
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Music player: create countless playlists, add and drag your fav...
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content