From ArmenSoft Computing:
"In Or Out?" is a software version of the good old in/out boards found in offices to allow other colleagues and the secretary know if a person/employee/boss is in or out of the office. "In Or Out?" allows a user, mainly the office secretary, to view who is in and who is out of the office with a quick glance.
"Read the note left on arrival or on departure. A quick list of user contact details, like their phone extension or their mobile phone number. It allows users to be part of a group, like sales team, factory, engineering etc. to make it even easier to find a user in the list. Sending a message to a group or an individual or the whole network users is as easy as typing the message, selecting recipients and clicking the send button. It allows users to chat one-on-one or to a group. "In Or Out?" is simply a tool for simple team communication without wasting valuable employee work time. The "In Or Out?" Relay Server allows up to 250 users on a LAN or a WAN to communicate with each other.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Provide shared access with proxy connections.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Build customized UC platform.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Manage OCS users contacts list.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Create multimedia presentations and slideshows.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: