From ED Quick Click Software:
Extracting and importing is a major problem. Just think, you could take a text file and import it into a program to get automatic results. The text file will be filtered to display only the data. All headings and report titles will be removed. This data then could be exported to a spreadsheet or database program where the users will be able to find the information that is needed in quick, easy and a few simple steps. Also if a file has more than 65,000 line items, exporting this into a spreadsheet is very difficult and tedious. The Import Export Application handles this problem allowing you to get what is needed quick and easy. Using Import Export will allow users to take a text file and convert it into a spreadsheet with a couple of button clicks. Import Export is so flexible that you can take the data imported and click a couple of buttons to export this data into a database. This database then can be shared with other coworkers. Some of your co workers might prefer a database to a spreadsheet especially a reporting analysis. If you need to use import export to search it can be very useful. Using Import Export is quick and easy making it a great product to help you as a user. Data can be transformed automatically. When a business analysts need to review data. Using Import Export allows them to view data quickly. Reports can be generated after a couple of clicks. Data could be exported to a database allowing for an analyst to evaluate the data further saving time and money. A programmer has several text files outputted from a mainframe. The programmer is trying to automate a routine to read these text files. The only problem is that he needs to find out if there is a Line Feed Character or Carriage Return embedded in the file. Using note pad or word will not do the trick. The programmer could use import export because at the bottom of the main screen the display will tell him if there is a Line Feed ASC 10 or Carriage Return ASC 13.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage Windows password hashes (LM, NTLM, and MSCash).
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Save data in DBF format and have it displayed as text or table.
- Handy tool that executes programs.
- Fastest way to access Excel's function library.
- Ananlyze and graphically present your experimental data.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create your complete family tree and keep the stories alive for...
- Replace contents in Microsoft Access tables.
- Browse the Web with increased speed and flexibility.