The customizable screensaver features award-winning travel photos. Visit the majestic Taj Mahal, Kerala's soothing backwaters, Tamil Nadu's bull festival, the natural snow-capped beauty of the Himalayas, as well as Mumbai, Delhi, Hampi, Hyderabad and Rajasthan. Great for those who want a slice of home or want to remember a vacation or are planning a trip.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Select and set different wallpapers for PC.
- Enjoy the brightly colored animations, that dance gently like w...
- Enjoy three stunning animations that reflect the world of Magic...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Enjoy all the beauty of spring with the background music of Viv...
- Screen saver with 20 sunsets, animals, flowers, mountains & oth...
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Add photos of Kula, Maui in Hawaii to your desktop.
- View current time and day of week on your screen.
- Photographs screensaver.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature and waterfall scenery on your deskto...
- Commemorate Boston's historic 2004 season on your desktop.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Place NBA stars on your desktop.
- Place a screensaver of the founder of modern Turkey on your des...
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Wonderful, diverse, authentic!"
Version: Images of India Screensaver 1
Far more pictures than I would have guessed, and all of them seem to be authentic snaps of life in India today. Great color. So interesting!
Only a quibble. The title "Passing through India" apparently alludes to the movie title "A Passage through India". But "passing through India" implies a destination beyond. Wouldn't it be better to speak of India as the traveler's destination?
Like so many other Americans, I have more appreciation of India and its history than I do firsthand contact with its culture and everyday life. I was delighted to see such a large collection of pictures that allow a view of what India looks like in the small places, as well as some of its familiar monuments. A pleasure for me, every day.