From St. Andrews Software:
Image to PDF is an easy to use converter that allows users to import thousands of image files and convert those files to pdf format. The Image to PDF converter is extremely fast and convert/create 10s of thousands of pdf files in no time at all. Just select a folder(s) containing image files and Image to PDF will do the rest. Even converts multipage tiff images to pdf format.
What's new in this version: Fixed bug in registration window
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Get a PDF page count application.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Automate PDF preflight and conversion.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Change info section of PDF documents.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Create, edit, markup, sign, and secure PDF.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: