Extract icons from .exe, .dll, .icl, .ico, .ocx, .cpl, .scr files, and save them into .ico or .bmp files. You can search for your PC hard disk to extract all the icons. Support reviewing icons in three modes, you can rename them by naming rules before saving them.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Extract icons from different files or folders and save them as ...
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Browse, edit, and modify file resources contained in Windows ex...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- View and save resources of various files.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Browse folders with large number of files and images.
- Extract images from icons and save them in bitmap format.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Extract Windows icons from EXE, DLL, DRV, or SCR files.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add a range of new functionality to Windows Explorer.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Join, divide, swap, remove, extract, and add page to a multi-pa...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Get a collection of icons for your desktop.
- Launch applications, view pictures, and convert your icons into...
- Open files of any size, and view, query, analyze and modify the...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: