Pixagent's ITP is a workflow-oriented FTP server designed to work with wireless image transmitters like the Nikon WT-1/WT-2 and Canon WFT-E1. In addition to it's basic features, it also assists users in getting their transmitter up - helping to make a complex task much easier.
ITP also has advanced features like batch renaming, live image review/slideshows, batch processing and more. When coupled with a wireless image transmitter, this means that your files will be stored and organized moments after tripping the shutter.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Nikon WT-2 and WiPics transmitters.
- Centralized control centre interface.
- Automated processing system allows the server to automatically process images the moment that they are received.
- Card Synchronization system allows ITP to transfer images from a CF card and start where the wireless transmitter left off. Allows seamless switches between wireless and wired workflows.
- Live image review system can display full-screen preview... See all new features »