From Cyan Soft:
With amazing IQmango 3D Video Player it is essential and easy for you to watch 2D movies in 3D. Click "3D" button to enable 3D playback in your simple 2D movie. In the appeared drop-down menu you can select one out of 7 awesome 3D techniques: Anaglyph Grey, Anaglyph True, Anaglyph, Side-by-Side, Top and Bottom, Side-by-Side Half Width, Top and Bottom Half Width. Please note that in order to actually view 3D effect in any of the 3D modes you must put on an appropriate kind of 3D glasses. Red Cyan Anaglyph 3D glasses are required to view 3D effect in Anaglyph, Anaglyph Grey and Anaglyph True modes. For Side-by-Side, Top and Bottom, Side-by-Side Half Width, Top and Bottom Half Width you must put on NVIDIA 3D VISION glasses or other shutter glasses that support the specified techniques. Also to be able to view 3D effect in these four mentioned 3D modes your PC or TV screen must support them as well. IQmango 3D Video Player provides successful playback of many video formats, including WMV, MKV, AVI, ASF, FLV, QT, MOV, MPG, M4V, VOB, IFO, M2TS, RM, MP4, MTS, 3GP, 3G2, TOD, RMVB and others. With IQmango 3D Video Player you can play videos in 3D from various portable devices you plug in: iPhone, iPad, PSP, Zune, iRiver, XBOX360, Wii, Cowon, Creative Zen. Just plug in any USB device and IQmango 3D Video Player will recognize it. Drag and drop the video from your portable device onto the program interface, wait a few seconds until buffering of the video is finished and activate 3D mode. Choose any available 3D technique to view 3D effect.
What's new in this version: Version 4.5.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Transform regular 2D videos to 3D video files.
- Develop levels for games/designe 3D objects.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Watch 2D movies and videos in 3D anaglyph easily.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Play 2D videos in 3D real time or with motion flow effect.
- Convert 2D video formats to 3D and vice versa.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Watch videos in AVI, MPEG, FLV, WMV, and DivX formats.
- Give 3D effects to motion graphic.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Create complex 3D objects based on the vector files in Adobe Ph...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"IQmango 3D Video Player 3.4.2 is great"
Version: IQmango 3D Video Player 3.4.2
Lovely program that lets you watch simple video in anaglyph and side-by-side 3D formats on your computer. I watch all my regular movies in IQmango 3D Video Player's anaglyph mode and put on anaglyph red cyan glasses to view the 3D effect. It is superb! Also the interface is nice, and the app works nicely too.
Once I had video and audio out of sync, but then I closed all the programs running on my pc and left only IQmango 3D Video Player working. It really helped! The video and audio were synchronized again.
An incredible free tool to watch 2D video in 3D without any fuss. A great 3D video player!
"Stunning! It indeed plays movies in 3D"
Version: IQmango 3D Video Player 3.4.1
IQmango 3D Video Player is one of a kind media player, which can play regular movie in 3D format: side by side, classic red cyan and top-and-bottom. Personally I prefer red cyan 3D option, because I have red cyan glasses but no shutter 3D glasses required for side by side 3D technique. The player has a "3D" button, which activates 3D mode during the playback. Also there are 3D shift and 3D depths levels I like very much because they really help to achieve maximum level of 3D in the output video
If you don't have 3D glasses you won't be able to see 3D effect in 3D mode. Also in side by side 3D mode IQmango 3D Video Player requires that your computer's screen must also support side by side technique.
As a freeware IQmango 3D Video Player is beyond any expectations! Its functionality amazes and the video quality is fine. Recommended for sure!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content