From Limit Point Software:
IPAddressSentinel is a menu bar app which displays and copies your current machines IP addresses and name. (Only the "first" IP address found to save space.) Since the app registers itself to receive notifications of changes in machine IP address, it is always current, and you can use it to know when you Mac is connected to the internet by just looking at your menu bar. If it is not connected then the title will be empty: "-.-.-.-".
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Copy date and time to the clipboard in many formats.
- Batch extract frames from movies & save to disk.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Menu bar item displays/copies/sets mouse location, more.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Scale, rotate, trim, reflect, flip, and convert file formats of...
- Monitor and email changes to your Mac's internal and external I...
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Widget displays internal & external IP addresses.
- Create full page images of a webpage in various image formats, ...
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...