From Limit Point Software:
IPAddressSentinel is a menu bar app which displays and copies your current machines IP addresses and name. (Only the "first" IP address found to save space.) Since the app registers itself to receive notifications of changes in machine IP address, it is always current, and you can use it to know when you Mac is connected to the internet by just looking at your menu bar. If it is not connected then the title will be empty: "-.-.-.-".
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Widget displays internal & external IP addresses.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Monitor and email changes to your Mac's internal and external I...
- Widget displays connections sorted by application and running s...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Watch regulary updated screenshots from another computer.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Copy date and time to the clipboard in many formats.
- Puts your internet & local IP address in menubar.
- Batch extract frames from movies & save to disk.