IPHost Network Monitor is a freeware network and server monitoring software. The free version allows monitoring of websites and intranet applications, mail, database (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, ODBC) and other servers, network equipment and other resources inside and outside your network. Remote Network Agents enable monitoring of resources in multiple separate networks. Performance and other counters on Windows computers can be monitored via WMI, on UNIX/Linux systems via SNMP. Supported protocols are HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, ODBC, PING, and more. Web Transaction monitor for end-to-end web applications and e-commerce sites monitoring. SNMP MIB browser with SNMP SET support. SNMP traps monitor for immediate alerts on event. You can also use any Nagios plugin to monitor what you need with IPHost Network Monitor. Alerts by email, Jabber, ICQ, AOL, SNMP SET, play sound or by execution of a program. Administrator tools provided. Daily, weekly, monthly automatic reports (summary, trend, problem) for any monitor, host or group. Reports for custom period and visual alerts in web interface. The free version has some limitations, it can be used with up to 50 monitors, however this should be sufficient for most users.
What's new in this version: New Web Transaction Monitor engine based on IE.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor all network devices, collect audit information, search ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Expose the open-source cURL library to C# and VB.NET clients.
- Monitor the availability and response time of your Web sites an...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage MySQL, PostgreSQL, Interbase/Firebird, SQlite, and DBF T...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive mass mail and other e-mail functions.
- Manage file downloads via FTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Provide COM SDK for file download.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Ping URL and view relevant statistics.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage connections and queries with ease.
- Get components for writing internet client applications.
- Provide your Web site with file uploading functionality with pr...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Build queries and interact with many diverse relational databas...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content