From Information Packaging:
IP Electronic Dice is a personal electronic dice. Play games using electronic dice. From one to three dice or from one to 20 sided dice. It is ideal for any kind of board game or even Dungeons and Dragons.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Summon the last boss at any time with this mod for Elder Scroll...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play solo version of the popular game Farkle.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- View Flash multimedia content through your browser.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1