IMBoss Google Talk Sniffer Monitor' is a network visibility tool to capture conversations of a Google Talk chat in your local network. 'IMBoss Google Talk Sniffer Monitor' consists of a well-integrated set of functions that can be used to records Google Talk conversations automatically when your PC starts. 'IMBoss Google Talk Sniffer Monitor' can save all logs into database for provides rich-features report and finding system . You can export all intercepted messages to HTML files, Excel file with rich-features. It's easy to use, and it will monitor all conversations in your "Local Area Network" without the use of client software installed on the remote computer.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Record and monitor chat conversations.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Chat in privacy within your LAN.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Net message sender.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Get network monitoring tools.