IMBoss Google Talk Sniffer Monitor' is a network visibility tool to capture conversations of a Google Talk chat in your local network. 'IMBoss Google Talk Sniffer Monitor' consists of a well-integrated set of functions that can be used to records Google Talk conversations automatically when your PC starts. 'IMBoss Google Talk Sniffer Monitor' can save all logs into database for provides rich-features report and finding system . You can export all intercepted messages to HTML files, Excel file with rich-features. It's easy to use, and it will monitor all conversations in your "Local Area Network" without the use of client software installed on the remote computer.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Record and monitor chat conversations.
- Get a multi-service IM client with VPN support.
- Chat in privacy within your LAN.
- Make voice calls over your DSL or LAN connection.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Deploy your own secure, private, and robust instant messaging n...
- Net message sender.
- Store and modify settings, configurations, and user profiles on...
- Get network monitoring tools.
- Send instant messages within your LAN.