From Manikandan Ramasamy:
A hungry cat will keenly watch all your mouse movements. If it is so hungry and you moved the mouse pointer near its mouth then it will eat your mouse. To release the mouse move the mouse out of the cat. The cat will sound if it is disturbed (clicked) by your mouse. You got to check that out. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Reverse the direction of your mouse pointer.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Use numpad keys to control your mouse.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Move the mouse cursor exactly by one pixel with a press of a bu...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your mouse's movements with sound.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Change your cursor arrow and enable it to turn and point in the...
- Maintain your Internet connection.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Log mouse movement and clicks and the time you spend on the Int...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Launch any program by moving your mouse in a specific pattern.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Get an automatic mouse movement tool.
- Optimize the desktop of your PC.
- Record mouse/keyboard, save, and replay.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Automate mouse movements, clicks and keystrokes.