From Manikandan Ramasamy:
A hungry cat will keenly watch all your mouse movements. If it is so hungry and you moved the mouse pointer near its mouth then it will eat your mouse. To release the mouse move the mouse out of the cat. The cat will sound if it is disturbed (clicked) by your mouse. You got to check that out. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Reverse the direction of your mouse pointer.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Use numpad keys to control your mouse.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your mouse's movements with sound.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Change your cursor arrow and enable it to turn and point in the...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Maintain your Internet connection.
- Log mouse movement and clicks and the time you spend on the Int...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Launch any program by moving your mouse in a specific pattern.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Get an automatic mouse movement tool.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Optimize the desktop of your PC.
- Record mouse/keyboard, save, and replay.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Automate mouse movements, clicks and keystrokes.