- The interface of the program is realized as HotRun Menu (analogue Start and Programs Menus). The HotRun Menu is the list of the programs. The list of the documents of a particular type of data (submenu) corresponds to each program.
- The names of the newly started programs (Hot Programs) are placed in HotRun Menu automatically.
- There are two algorithms of automatic addition of the programs in HotRun Menu.
- The list of the "My Recent Documents" is divided on kinds of files and is represented as the submenu.
- The user can form the list of permanent programs (Permanent Programs).
- There is an opportunity, to supplement the submenu by the files of the particular kind for each program from Permanent Programs.
- There is an opportunity to enter a key combination (Hot Key) for start of the programs from the Permanent Programs list.
- There is an opportunity to exclude the programs from the list of the Hot Programs. ?Excluded Programs? will not appear any more in the list of the Hot Programs.
- There is a check of presence of a CD in the CD-ROM before exit from windows.