The program HotRun is useful for quick launch of the programs and opening of the documents. The program greatly accelerates office work, has the simple and intuitive interface. The main differences HotRun from the similar programs:
- The interface of the program is realized as HotRun Menu (analogue Start and Programs Menus). The HotRun Menu is the list of the programs. The list of the documents of a particular type of data (submenu) corresponds to each program.
- The names of the newly started programs (Hot Programs) are placed in HotRun Menu automatically.
- There are two algorithms of automatic addition of the programs in HotRun Menu.
- The list of the "My Recent Documents" is divided on kinds of files and is represented as the submenu.
- The user can form the list of permanent programs (Permanent Programs).
- There is an opportunity, to supplement the submenu by the files of the particular kind for each program from Permanent Programs.
- There is an opportunity to enter a key combination (Hot Key) for start of the programs from the Permanent Programs list.
- There is an opportunity to exclude the programs from the list of the Hot Programs. ?Excluded Programs? will not appear any more in the list of the Hot Programs.
- There is a check of presence of a CD in the CD-ROM before exit from windows.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Create a list of blocked programs or of allowed programs for us...
- Tune and optimize your Windows Vista system.
- Control the windows on your desktop.
- Enhance fonts, colors, backgrounds, and functions of your compu...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Launch programs using quick search.
- List of all available appl in the open with dialog-box.
- Organize shortcuts to your folders.
- Wake yourself up using Winamp.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: