A very personal information manager, a smart scheduler, an excellent time management, that always keeps your action consistent with your target. Features include: Long-term schedules and short-term schedules supplementing each other, automatic time accounting, reminding, scheduling recurring task, comparison mode, ToDo-list, multi task execution statuses, schedule template, customizable print and export, Will power, automatic start trigger, support multi users, Lite and Pro mode interface, extremely easy to use. Who should use HSM? If you want to improve working efficiency, if you do not want to forget certain important affairs, if you want to keep yourself clearheaded and in the right direction all the time, if you want to record your own working log for reference and analysis, if you want every member in your working team to have habit of creating schedules, then HSM is the good choice for you.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Plan and manage your family members' activities.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Add task scheduling and display all types of data to your appli...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Record the time you spend on different projects.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Record onscreen activities during user sessions for future repl...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage any project professionally with drag-and-drop ease.
- Back up your photos and images on demand or set up scheduled ba...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Perform accurate, fast, and easy schedule tracking.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage events, create draws, schedule matches, and generate tou...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage and control Internet cafe activities.
- Manage, rename, and back up files.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage your contacts, schedule, marketing, products, estimating...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: