From Cryptonic Technologies:
Hide-A-Folder is a low level security application. It is used best in an environment where the security of the data is not of the utmost importance. The idea is to be able to keep your information away from prying eyes, snooping employees, or kids who may accidentally damage or alter your files. It works by making folder(s) invisible, which can be made visible easily by anyone with skill or want. It features password protection and the ability to hide/show multiple folders at once.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug that was causing Hide-A-Folder to unexpectedly quit
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Generic antivirus suspicious delete blocker.
- Simple utility to hide folders.
- Password management solution.
- Hide & protect folders with simple password protection.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Decrypts files from SubRosaSoft Encryptor.
- Hidden folder manager.
- Generate passwords based on a key.
- Network directory surveillance in a box.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: