From K&G Software Group:
HiPing is useful in testing and debugging TCP/IP troubles. It transmits an ICMP(*) echo datagram to a remote system. If the remote returns the message, the connection is considered valid. If the remote system does not echo the message, it only means that the remote system did not respond. That is, a lack of a response can be caused by a number of different reasons (you are not connected to the network, the remote may not be connected, the remote may not support echo requests, or it may just be too busy to reply). HiPing supports command line parameters and HTML file format reports. This is try before buy software. The trial version is fully functional, but will only operate for 30-days after you first run the program. To continue using HiPing after the trial period has ended, the software must be purchased.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Display subliminal messages for improving your self-confidence,...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get organized and securely manage your personal affairs.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Manage hotels, motels, hostels, pensions, and other accommodati...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Protect your software by setting usage limitations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: