From Daniel Remar:
Hero is a very stylized game; it's best described as a combination of NES, Atari2600 and C64 games but in pure black and white. It strives to recreate the feeling you had when you first played Metroid - you get no map of the game worlds, so you may have to draw your own. Hero includes six levels, eight awkward MIDI songs I sequenced in Jazz++, and some bonus features after you beat the game, including an extra difficult level. The game is rather short, but older people may find that it gives them that familiar retro feel. Version 3 increased the speed of the game and gave it a stable framerate, making it far less sluggish to play.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an awesome blast game with realistic graphics and sounds.
- Enjoy combo of three arcade gives.
- Play adapted version of the famous puzzle game lianliankan.
- Break out the wall and collect credits to enhance block-hunting...
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
- Collect coins and get the highest score.
- Pilot a custom spaceship equipped with gravity shields and weap...
- Manipulate elements that can absorb, reflect, refract, or trans...