What's new in this version:
- Bug fix in registering the application on the StingRay server
- Improvement of stability on closing the Leo Box
- Bug fix in sending job over StingRay via Leonardo over IP protocol: Although properly configured, the Leonardo over IP protocol was automatically changed to FTP by mistake. This has been corrected in this version and in the latest StingRay firmware (from version 1.0.7).
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Amusing children's software to live a dog's life, sort of a dog...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content