Handy patients Mobile edition is a light professional patient tracker that runs on PocketPC, DesktopPC, Laptops, TabletPC and UMPC. With the Handy patients program you can rapidly and professionally record all medical information about your patients, their progress, and their examinations. The software has wonderful tools that can be fully personalized for any kind of medical specialty including internal medicine, critical care, surgery, pediatrics, gynecology, psychiatry or even physiotherapy. This new version is now so optimized that it's more powerful than most of the existing desktop PC patient trackers and is the best one available for a PDA. This software is now compatible with PocketPC, DesktopPC and TabletPC. Thanks to its large number of tools, the software summarizes the patients' information in a very structured and academic way. Doctors in hospitals will love this software. During patient visits, it will be possible to easily retrieve information about them and update their information methodically during the meeting with an incomparable precision. It is easy to use and very intuitive with an unusually pleasant interface and working environment that is rare to find in such advanced patient tracking systems. The software produces printable documents like the admission note, the daily progress report, an automatic discharge note, and much more, all formatted with a professional and pleasing presentation. So the use of pens is now obsolete. You can use this software without disturbing the old unreadable handwriting habits of your medical department by customizing the templates of all documents to print. These templates can be adapted exactly to your usual medical department documents. There is strong optimization features for all functions to further customize for your needs. There is also a powerful wireless server. Share your patients' folders wireless via Wifi with all doctors of your hospital. Send mails or use the chat room to communicate with your colleagues. These wireless features can be used online or offline. When you come in to the hospital in the morning, you can get with one click all patients' folders updated on your PDA and read clear and easy to read summaries that contain the last night's reports and progress notes.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Keep track of patient records on your Palm.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Capturing patient data for insurance purposes on your Palm PDA.
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Collect all information about obstetrics patients.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Patient management for dental professionals.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Maintain notes for your medical practice.
- Track and manage patient data on your Palm.