From Tams11 Software:
Hand and Foot is an online card game. You and your partner try to outwit your opponent to play the cards at just the right time to leave your opponent with as many points in their hands (and feet) as possible. This is not just a game of chance and luck but a game of strategy and skill. Learn when to play the wild cards and when not to show everything you've got. Play alone against bots or play with others through The Lobby.
Version 188.8.131.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A very enjoyable game"
Version: Hand and Foot 184.108.40.206
Easy to play, easy to install, easy to understand.
My name (6 characters) won't fit in the space allowed for Player Names. Most people's names are longer than 5 characters.
I used to play the "in-person with cards" version of this game and the rules for this computer game are very similar. I bought both the two-handed and the four-handed versions of this game. The two handed version is much easier requiring less thought but still a lot of fun.
I would like to see the Aces displayed next to the Kings rather where they are displayed.
I like it that the twos and the Jokers (wild cards) are displayed separately from the other cards.
And I haven't found any programming glitches which is nice. :-) All in all a very well written and well thought-out game.
Now, if I could just find a game of this caliber for Oh Hell, I'd be a very happy camper. Carole Saylor
"Fun card game!"
Version: Hand and Foot 220.127.116.11
Liked being able to play either with others online, or by myself against the computer.
I'n not always in to chatting while trying to play a game online.
It's a fun card game that's easy to learn and play.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content