From Sean Maher:
Scary Sounds is a halloween soundboard - click any of the 16 icons to play a scary sound. Use it to scare your children or annoy your co-workers. If you put your iPhone or Ipod into an audio dock or connect it to a stereo, you can use Scary Sounds as a sound effects source. Just click "Random On" to produce a continuous stream of randomly selected scary sounds.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Adds a clock, date, battery level, free memory, open-apps count...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Includes the sounds from Halloween/both scary & funny.
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- App that lets capture photographs on mobile.
- Halloween sound board and sound fx generator.
- Add a background image to the screen of your Palm OS device.
- Enable your Palm to support Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Use this down-to-earth SilverScreen theme on your Palm.
- 99c app for the election night.
- App that plays animals sounds.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- Quiet the busy mind to receptive state.
- Handbell application for your iPhone.
- Listen to the sound of surroundings.
- Transform your iPhone into a lightsaber, complete with a variet...
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger sound clips.
- Tease people with funny, embarrassing, scary, and surprising so...