From Sean Maher:
Scary Sounds is a halloween soundboard - click any of the 16 icons to play a scary sound. Use it to scare your children or annoy your co-workers. If you put your iPhone or Ipod into an audio dock or connect it to a stereo, you can use Scary Sounds as a sound effects source. Just click "Random On" to produce a continuous stream of randomly selected scary sounds.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Halloween sound board and sound fx generator.
- Includes the sounds from Halloween/both scary & funny.
- Tenor steel pan emulator.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Enlarge Graffiti recognition area to the size of your Palm's sc...
- Apps to mix photo.
- Draw and share your drawings on Windows Mobile device.
- Listen to the sound of surroundings.
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- Find out when and where your favorite movies and TV shows are p...
- Tease people with funny, embarrassing, scary, and surprising so...
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- Export a day, week, or a whole month entries to the MemoDB.
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Set an alarm clock on your Windows Mobile device.
- Keep a reference of common heart sounds and murmurs on a Pocket...