Editors' Note: Download.com has removed the direct-download link following the publisher's request and offers this page for informational purposes only.
Gwabbit automatically scans incoming Outlook e-mails, finds contacts, and instantly transforms them into contact records within your address book with a mouse click. Gwabbit puts your contact fields away in their proper place in the address book and even checks your address book to see if you've already saved a contact previously before re-prompting you to "gwab" it again. Gwabbit employs a remarkable patent-pending semantic technology to identify contact blocks within email text and accurately parse and import them into your address book. No more cutting and pasting contacts one field at a time from your emails into your address book. gwabbit saves hundreds of hours each year for busy executives, salespeople, and others who manage contacts.
What's new in this version:
- Filter domains - this feature lets you filter out emails from domains you pick, selectively disabling the gwabbit alert from popping up for spam, etc.
- Choose your save folder - now you can save contacts in any folder, not just the default
- 64-bit support - gwabbit now supports both 32 and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Outlook
- Improved internationalization - gwabbit now recognizes the "+" sign in phone numbers
- Cloud-enabled - gwabbit... See all new features »