From Yeoh HS:
GratitudeJournal is a database program that you can use to record your daily expressions of gratitude. To protect your privacy, this program has two levels of protection. First, access to the program is password protected and, second, the gratitude journal entry stored in the program's database file is encrypted.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Catalog files of various media types.
- Recover lost MS Access passwords.
- Manage employee's database.
- Wash away spyware, adware, Trojans, and worms from your system ...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Record, organize, and print information about your keychain col...
- Block yourself or someone else from gambling online.
- Protect your computer from spam messages.
- Monitor your diet and exercise and generate progress reports.