From Brandon Cote:
This simple and compact widget counts the maximum storage of each Gmail account.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Unread status of Mail.app in menu bar.
- Screen saver that sticks live icons on any other screen saver.
- Paris traffic from Sytadin.fr.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Checkbook balancing app.
- Display messages on your screen periodically to learn while you...
- View all the relevant information on new mail in your GMail inb...
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Account book that manages several account types.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: