From Soft Dorothy LLC:
The Macintosh classic re-imagined.
Fly your paper airplane through a house relying on lift from air vents in the floor. Duck under obstacles, avoid electrical outlets and all the other hazards that await your fragile glider.
Have fun exploring the house!
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Provide live scoreboards for snooker, billiards and pool with f...
- Destroy invading aliens before they overrun the Galaxy.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Draw sheet maker for all sports and tournaments.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Provide Billiards scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Provide live scoreboard software for all sports matches and all...
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Provide Snooker scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Provide Pool scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a text-based American football simulation game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Roll digital dice to play RPGs.
- Travel, explore, make friends, and socialize, for status and we...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"An old classic returns!"
Version: Glider 1.0
Most of the features and playability plus color! Great price!
Now I am going to have to get a copy for each of my Macs, and perhaps for all my friends.
A nice, low stress way to spend (waste!) some time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content