From Soft Dorothy LLC:
The Macintosh classic re-imagined.
Fly your paper airplane through a house relying on lift from air vents in the floor. Duck under obstacles, avoid electrical outlets and all the other hazards that await your fragile glider.
Have fun exploring the house!
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Select different objects and get narration of the object.
- Hunt and achieve objectives, break into city, loot, and get out...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Help the cat to reach the goal by avoiding walls.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Sci-Fi the first person stealth action game on your PC.
- Help Annie win the heart of Mailbot and defeat the nasty RoboHQ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Help Candy and his friend Noopy to stop the Spatial chao of the...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play an interesting sport game for free.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an interesting puzzle game for free.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play an interesting arcade game for free.
- Play is an interesting action game for free.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"An old classic returns!"
Version: Glider 1.0
Most of the features and playability plus color! Great price!
Now I am going to have to get a copy for each of my Macs, and perhaps for all my friends.
A nice, low stress way to spend (waste!) some time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content