GetConfig is a SNMP based utility which fetches Cisco running configuration using TFTP form SNMP V1/ V2c enabled Cisco routers or switches. All you need to do is supply your routers IP address, read/write community string and IP the address of TFTP server only for first time. A TFTP server is provided with this software and starts automatically with the application thus you can give IP address of your machine as IP address of TFTP server.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Detect and send dynamic IP addresses information to a server.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your network, view CPU and network loads, and supervise...
- Update your Linksys router settings automatically.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Troubleshoot Windows server with IIS/SMTP service.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Make your current IP address available from password protected ...
- Get a tool for configuring routers.
- Hide your IP address for completely anonymous Web surfing.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.