From Jean Van Laethem:
Gartriage is a simple, cool brainteaser with sixty built-in levels. Each level of Gartriage is called a station. The goal is to move each wagon to its load of the corresponding color. Using the mouse, you can easily move the train, couple or uncouple wagons. The integrated level editor allows creating your own stations. A ""Translation Guide"", written in English, explains how to add a new language.
Version 1.1 includes integrated level editor.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Design your own custom levels and creatures for the popular gam...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Travel through physics based levels and solve funny puzzles.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Guide little characters through levels by onnecting ramps.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Stop zombies from haunting secret research center.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: