From Jean Van Laethem:
Gartriage is a simple, cool brainteaser with sixty built-in levels. Each level of Gartriage is called a station. The goal is to move each wagon to its load of the corresponding color. Using the mouse, you can easily move the train, couple or uncouple wagons. The integrated level editor allows creating your own stations. A ""Translation Guide"", written in English, explains how to add a new language.
Version 1.1 includes integrated level editor.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Manage your notes.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Place a customizable alarm clock and messages on your desktop.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Learn what color suits your facial skin, eye color, and hair.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Generate masks for sprites easily.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a card game online.
- Pick the colors your need for Web design needs.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Changes the visual appearance of windows or dialogs in your app...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Drag a chain of 3 or more crystals of the same color.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Download the driver for the Epson Stylus Color 800 for Windows ...
- Download the Epson Stylus Color 800 driver for Windows 3.x/95.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Download the driver for the Epson Color Stylus 600 for Windows ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: