Game Fire works by suspending unnecessary Windows features, defraging system memory, optimizing Windows tasks, closing unnecessary applications, defraging game files and applying several system tweaks.
Beside improving system performance and reliability, Game Fire enhances your gaming experience by enabling you to organize and manage your favorite games whether local or online in one centralized place, where you can manage, launch, defrag and search cheats for your games.
Game Fire has a compact, simple and customizable user interface that enables you to do much with less steps, making Game Fire not only suitable for novices who have no or little technical knowledge but also for experienced users as well.
What's new in this version:
- Added Gaming Report to Game Fire Tray.
- Added apps optimization to Game Fire Tray.
- Improved system memory defragment.
- Improved processes optimization.
- Improved Gaming Mode Refresh.
- Improved Windows Update optimization.
- Improved GPU temperature detection.
- Improved Game Fire feedback module.
- Fixed a bug when retrieving game file icons.
- Fixed a bug of missing nerobar.dll file.
- Fixed a bug wh... See all new features »