Game Fire is an open source games accelerating solution, that enables you to enjoy a smoother and more pleasant gaming experience with a touch of button. It optimizes your computer for peak performance level.
Game Fire works by turning off unneeded Windows features, defraging system memory, optimizing Windows scheduled tasks, closing unneeded applications, defraging games files and applying several system tweaks.
Beside improving system performance and reliability, Game Fire enhances your gaming experience by enabling you to organize and manage your favorite games whatever local or online games in one centralized place, this place is called My Games, where you can manage, launch, defrag and search cheats for your favorite games.
Game Fire has a compact, simple and customizable user interface that enables you to do much with less steps, making Game Fire not only suitable for beginners who have no or little technical knowledge but also for advanced users as well.
What's new in this version:
- Major user interface improvements.
- Major performance improvements.
- Added the ability to monitor hardware temperatures.
- Added games search by name in My Games.
- Added Games Defragment report.
- Added more system applications in Windows Tools.
- Added the ability to optimize third party services and applications.
- Added the ability to refresh Gaming Mode settings.
- Added Visual effects tweaks to Game Adviser. ... See all new features »