Windows 7 introduces the Sensor API which provides an abstraction to use many sensors, and the Location API which provides a way for applications to know the location of the user. However most GPS devices come with a bluetooth or a usb interface without a Windows 7 sensor driver.Here is a user-level driver (UMDF) that can read a COM port that contains GPS NMEA data and map it to a Windows 7 GPS Sensor for your Windows 7 applications to be gps-sensor-aware. The driver also provides ILocation* information for Location-Aware applications. Using this driver enables all Windows 7 aware applications to get GPS information without directly accessing the GPS hardware.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Provide GPS information to all Windows 7 aware applications.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Update the Windows 98/Me/2000/XP drivers for your Creative Card...
- Monitor all network traffic right on your Windows desktop.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Shows the order that a system loads device drivers.
- Manage Earthmate reciever.
- NDIS3/4/5 Miniport Drivers.
- Turn your iPhone or iPad, iPod touch into a wireless trackpad a...
- Test your GPS device.
- Remote control your PC or Mac over the Web, stay connected no m...