From GD Software:
GDS Byte Counter is a simple but powerful application that monitors your network trafic. With this small application you can see how many mega bytes you have been downloading today, this month, this year, last month or any period you define. The application includes some statistics graphs where you can see it all in perspective. Useful if you pay your ISP per megabyte. Supported languages (currently): English, Danish.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Plan your gardening events.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Protect your system and programs from attacks by other processe...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Schedule your computer to automatically perform various tasks.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Update frequency, resolution & color depth controller.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content