Engine roar, wind noise in the ears, and hundreds of miles of the road up front that's all that a real biker needs. Now at your disposal are a cool bike and a mighty gun on your belt. Hit the gas and show them how cool you are. Watch out, you'll have to demonstrate all your skill. Beside the road you'll have to collect the prizes. Furious Biker is a bang-on action. Gear graphics, cute soundtrack and unforgettable road drive.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play 3D realistic online drag racing with hair raising burnouts...
- Use nitro to win in a crazy racing.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play very detailed and featured shooter based around the popula...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Race high powered V8 race cars on iconic touring car circuits.
- Throw your weight around in a heavy-duty tank.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Pick one of the 12 characters and participate in street fights.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Plan and analyze your potential investments and budget for comm...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play vintage Mario Bros from NES or Pegasus.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I does not work on the first try"
Version: Furious Biker 2
It looks cool U have to blow up cars and then u get stuff
I get abstract Error as soon as I start wanting to race. But pussing ecs and going into the options and changing my country seemed to work. WHERE THE hell is the controls and what do i do. no tutorial to show u the button layout.