From Rampell Software:
FunKeys makes your keyboard work for you. With FunKeys, you can assign keyboard-shortcuts to do just about anything---check your mail by pressing F1, open CNN.com by pressing F2, or type your signature by pressing Control-S. Any keystroke (or combination of keystrokes) can be easily configured to do any of the following:
- Launch/open any file or program.
- Execute preset actions such as Sleep, Restart, or Hide Others.
- Open any website.
- Insert commonly used text.
- ...and much, much more!
FunKeys will save you hours of time. Assign a shortcut for anything you do! Open a lot of different folders? Make a different shortcut for each one. Switch between applications a lot? Let FunKeys do it for you. Combined with advanced features such as Google searching, FunKeys is a program that you won't be able to live without.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Lets you add timestamps to images easily.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Launch your programs faster.
- Tool to set function keys (F1-F15) to perform common tasks.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Create hotkeys to launch apps, perform system actions and open ...
- Create stereoscopic photos, view with red/blue glasses.
- Access menu bar menus from anywhere on the screen.
- View, edit, save, add resources like ResEdit.
- Removes non-English localization files in applications.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: