Sony Ericsson bluetooth remote control for Apple FrontRow
What's new in this version: "Start" button (Cmd-Escape) to launch Front Row 1.0.1
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Sony Ericsson GPRS modem scripts.
- (hs)csd/(e)gprs up to 247 kbps.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Firmware for macs with bluetooth based on Broadcom chipset.
- Firmware for early 2008 models.
- Driver for MacAlly 2-button ADB mouse.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- For Shake 3.5.
- Terminal interface to serial port on Sony Ericsson, other phone...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: