From Thinkyhead Software:
FretPet is a music sequencer with an interface based entirely around the guitar in which you compose using chords, fingerings, and picking patterns. FretPet plays through the built-in Quicktime synthesizer and provides a MIDI source for synthesizers like GarageBand, Absynth, FM7, Reason, MIDIPipe, etc. FretPet has been completely re-written to take full advantage of the amazing musical powers of Mac OS X.
- Create and modify chords with simple point-and-click interfaces
- Instantly find guitar fingerings for any tuning and position
- Compose chord progressions and picking patterns
- Play through QuickTime and MIDI outputs
- Play through synths like GarageBand, Absynth, FM7, etc
- Export MIDI files and QuickTime Music Movies
- Find all twelve names for any chord
- Absorb music theory without breaking a sweat
What's new in this version: Version 1.3.3 is a bugfix release to address problems with the integrity of exported MIDI files.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- A sophisticated music sequencer and audio processing app.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Create realistic-sounding drum tracks in moments.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Converts RGB value of an image to music.
- Add music to your applications.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Converts mouse movements to MIDI-controller (CC) messages.
- Musical toy generates live customized multi-track music.